Sunday, May 10, 2009

lucky

so i am pretty lucky to have such an incredible family. we are very close and i love spending time with them. we have our issues at times but i love it. i enjoy  being with them any chance i get and we are so involved in each others lives. today as i spent time with them celebrating my mom i realized how thankful i am for them. 

my mom is amazing. we have not always been so close and naturally like any kid growing up...we had our hard times. i get on her nerves and she gets on mine....but thats part of what makes us mother and daughter...she knows me better than anyone no matter how much i try to deny it :-) but in the last few years we have become such close friends. i know she would do anything for me (or any of us kids) she has and continues to work very hard each day to be able to provide us kids with the best life possible. she has sacrificed much in order for us kids to be happy. i really do pray that i make her proud. that my life and decisions would be ones that she will be proud of. i love her very much and could say so many more things about her. 

just wanted to post a few pics of my family. the first one is from vegas for my brothers 21st birthday. there are two important people missing so i posted other pics with them in it....





No comments: