Tuesday, May 12, 2009

best saturday




this last saturday amanda was in town for a wedding. since she rarely comes to the ghetto she made a weekend of it and stopped by to see me!!!! it was so good to have her here and just enjoy her company, her laugh, her love. she is so incredible and has been such a solid rock in my life over the last few years. we have laughed together (ALOT) and cried together. snuggled in bed for nap time in willow. made inappropriate comments. checked for infections. it has been such a joy to have her in my life. she encourages me. lets me be me. asks the hard questions. and challenges me. i love her very much

1 comment:

Manders said...

it really is ridiculous how much i love you my sweet naya!
it was so good to see you.
downtown disney for a couple of hours, just you and me, was PERFECT.
we should meet there more often... since it is half way.