Thursday, May 21, 2009

learning

i have been learning lots lately from many different avenues: 
my students. crazy i know but J has definitely been the one who has taught me the most this year and i am really going to miss him.
a new book i just bought: love and respect. who knew? and where has this book been when i have needed it???? ( thanks to my friend bryan for the recommendation) 
my small group: living life along side them and studying galatians with them has been incredible...i love them all very much
my josh: (hehehehe) but really his sermon that he taught this week just blew me away (and kicked me in the butt too) 
my friends: their words, actions, and attitudes (and blogs...hahaha) 

1 comment:

Heather said...

I have so enjoyed our small group times and I am soo gonna miss them when I'm gone. Even though we have taken forever and a day to get through 3/4ths of the way through Galatians, I have learned so much more about God's word in regards to fellowship! I love those times where we all just hang together and I will so miss u! Love you girly! And keep on learning, keeps you young! :)