Friday, September 19, 2008

a perfect end...

my week has been a little rough at work. and it has nothing to do my actual class. i LOVE my students. i have so much fun with them (well most of the time) and enjoy spending six hours a day with them. i am looking forward to watching them grow as individuals and learn all that they need to be successful in middle school. my school is going through lots of changes right now in hopes of upping our test scores (cuz that is what it is ALL about) so it has been a very difficult transition to make from teaching last year to this year. it has been rough. in just an administration aspect. i had to hold back tears twice at the last staff meeting...anyways, it has just been a rough and exhausting week....

which leads to this picture. my very wonderful and thoughtful man showed up for dinner at my house tonight with these flowers. which just so happen to be m very favorite flowers. so it was the perfect end to a rough week. i am so thankful for josh. it has been an amazing 2 years and i look forward to many, many more. he is my best friend. and i love him very much

No comments: