Tuesday, June 28, 2011

costa rica

Many of you know that I taken part in a mission trip to Costa Rica...well I've actually been on the trip three times!! My church sends a team every December and I have been so blessed to be able to GO and serve on this trip three different times. Each of these trips have been incredible and life changing!!!

One of my best friends, Conway, is currently serving in Costa Rica for the entire summer. He has led the team from my church and spent a few weeks there last summer. This summer he was fortunate enough to spend 3 months serving alongside the Christian Light Foundation with our missionary friends down in Costa Rica.

Conway has developed such a heart and passion for the people in Costa Rica. He has worked countless hours of manual labor for the church we work with. He has developed close friendship with many of the kids there and actually spends many, many, many hours writing letters to his pen pals throughout the year.

I am so proud of him for committing to spending an entire summer sharing the love of Christ....you definitely should check out his blog and see what God is doing in Costa Rica..and to see pictures of all of the things he is going to be able to be a part of this summer!!

No comments: